• Runs on a Sun SPARC or compatible workstation running Solaris 2.3 or higher, with a minimum of 32 MB free memory and 15 MB free disk space.
• Dynamically loadable AppleTalk driver
• Compatible with TCP/IP, NFS, ARA, Ethertalk I & II, IPX, LocalTalk, DECnet, OSI, Token Ring and FDDI, 100BaseT.
• AppleShare compatible - supports AFP 2.0 & 2.1 and random-number exchange for password authentication.
• Full internet router (RTMP/NBP/ZIP/ARAP).
• Supports file systems larger then 4GB using Sun's DiskSuite.
• Yellow Pages (NIS, NIS+) compatible.
• Supports and PostScript-compatible output device, including RIPs & Imagesetters.
• Compatible with Sun's NeWSprint.
• Stores resources and data forks separately.
• All software is Sun-resident.
• Will not interfere with telnet.
• Supports record locking where already supported.
• Supports GatorBox, EtherRoute, Dayna EtherPrint and Shiva FastPath among others.
• Supports optical drives and other external storage devices.