• True event-driven sample generation allowing automatic generation of sample files from an unlimited number of user-defined input folders and subfolders.
• Automatic update of samples when high-resolution images are renamed or edited
• Automatic deletion of samples when high-resolution images are deleted from the Mac OS or PC client machines.
• Easy configuration of sample generation using Wizards.
• Generate samples from EPS, DCS v1 & v2, TIFF, Scitex CT, Scitex LW, JPEG and Pre-Separated 1- & 8-bit TIFF files.
• Generate "Web Ready" JPEG files from TIFF, CT and LW file formats.
• Generate multiple sample files, each with different settings, from a single high-resolution file.
• Supports both Mac OS and PC clients.
• Easy configuration of sample generation options for individual or multiple folders via advanced GUI administration tool.
• Flexible storage of samples, either together with the high-resolution images or in a separate "samples only" hierarchy.
• Store high-resolution images and documents on the server; sample images may be relocated or distributed to client machines as desired.